WHAT OFSTED AND OUR PARENTS SAY ABOUT US
What our parents say about us...
* I have two boys who attend this nursery and they love it! All the staff are lovely and the kids listen to them. Fantastic teaching from the teddies room through to the cubs and brown bears. They get excited when they know they are going to nurserytime and I feel at ease knowing they are in great hands. - Mr Richardson
- My twins have attended this nursery for two years. Having had experience of a previous nursery before Nurserytime this one far excelled my expectations. Everything is centered around accommodating the children and the parents. It really is a home from home the staff are amazing. The activities and variation in learning is also fantastic and my children have come on so well. It offers a vibrant environment , the class sizes are nice and small and the children are catered for to their individual strengths and needs. There is so much variation to their day. Mrs Finch
- Thank you so much for everything you have done for Joshua and Jacob over the past 5 and a half years! They have loved their time with you, you have kept them safe and they have learnt and developed so much. Its a fantastic nursery and you are all amazing. - Mr & Mrs Wells
- My daughter has attended Nurserytime since she was 7 months old, all of the staff are friendly and helpful and have earned my trust completely. They treat my daughter as an individual which has assisted her development massively. Even the staff who do not have direct contact with her know her name and go out of their way to say hello which shows what a lovely atmosphere the nursery has. I visited several nurseries before Nurserytime and I knew immediately it would be my choice. I would 100% recommend this nursery to anyone who wants to leave their children in a safe, secure and loving environment. Mrs Doneghan
- Going to nursery has really helped my son grow in confidence and learn to play with other children. The staff are friendly and caring and they do a range of activities with the children. The flexible childcare suits me and my husband as working parents. - Mrs Dixon
- What OFSTED say about us
- Resources are of high quality and are frequently adapted to meet the interests and stag of learning of individual children.
- Leadership and management are inspirational.
- Children's behaviour is exemplary because staff constantly praise their efforts and promote positive reinforcement of clear rules and boundaries.
- Children are extremely well settled happy and confident
- Superb resources cover every aspect learning and are easily accessible.
- Visit the Ofsted web for more lovely feedback on Nurserytime - Ofsted - gov.uk
There are currently no comments.